Home Forums Mobile and Cellular Technology Android vs iPhone?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  WiFi_Freak 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Igor Bartolic
    Keymaster

Android vs iPhone Forum Topic Discussions. Which OS is better? Join the discussions on TBWI Forum and Community about the most popular mobile OS.

WiFi_Freak
    Participant

Android is much better

Sandra
    Participant

I prefer iPhone

WiFi_Freak
    Participant

iPhone is too expansive and it is too closed. I like when I can root the phone and then I can play with him and install lots of cool apps.
    AdBlock Plus, WiFikill, SetCPU.
    You can remove preinstalled apps on your phone.
    With only rooted phone you truly own your device.

Sandra
    Participant

I don’t care about this control…
    I don’t need my phone to crack it and have control on it. I am not a control freak like WiFi_Freak 🙂

I only need phone to call, chat, check something on Facebook and similar
    For this iPhone is much better

Igor Bartolic
    Keymaster

Thanks Sandra and Wifi_Freak for sharing your opinions. I actually agree with both of you. Both Android and iPhone phones have its own advantages.
    Android phones are more opened. There are based on Google Android OS. The thing is that every vendor (Samsung, LG, Sony…) is changing the native version of Android. This could cause some potential problems

Igor Bartolic
    Keymaster

Thanks Sandra and Wifi_Freak for sharing your opinions. I actually agree with both of you. Both Android and iPhone phones have its own advantages.
    Android phones are more opened. There are based on Google Android OS. The thing is that every vendor (Samsung, LG, Sony…) is changing the native version of Android. This could cause some potential problems

WiFi_Freak
    Participant

Check the video – 10 reasons why not to buy iPhone x:

Igor Bartolic
      Keymaster

My opinion is also that iPhone X is overpriced.

WiFi_Freak
    Participant

There is an interesting video about what is better Android vs IoS:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.